Follow these instructions to register the first time for online bill pay:
1. Call the main hospital number at 217-774-3961 and ask for Health Information Management (HIM) (Medical Records) at extension 1021. The department is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2. You will be asked several questions by the HIM team in order to verify your identity.
3. Once proper identification is established you will be asked to provide an e-mail address so a confirmation message may be sent to you in order to begin your registration process.
4. Check your e-mail inbox or spam folder for a confirmation e-mail sent from ‘email@example.com’.
5. Click the link provided in the e-mail to create a new user account.
6. Complete the registration process. You will be asked to enter your name, date of birth, unique user name and password. Be sure to check the box at the right to verify the information you have entered is correct. Then click the “register” button at the bottom of the screen.
7. Choose three security questions, provide the answers to the questions and then click “submit”.
8. On the next page click “Main Menu” to begin looking at your clinical records or pay your bill.
9. To view clinical information click on the “View Clinical Information” link. From the patient list, click on the name of the patient you are authorized to view. The patient’s clinical visits will be listed chronologically. Next to each visit there is a link that shows the account number and the title Summary of Care. Click on this link to view the document for that particular visit.
10. To pay your bill click on the “Pay Your Bill” link. Follow the on page instructions to submit a payment for the desired account.
If you have forgotten your user ID or password, please click on the portal link above and then click on the “Forgot your user id or password” link at the bottom of the page. You will be guided through the process of accessing this information. Please note that hospital personnel does not have access to your user IDs or passwords, so please keep these in a secure place.