JOB SHADOWING AT HSHS Good Shepherd HOSPITAL
Thank you for your interest in job shadowing at HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital. Please complete the steps below to begin the application process.
- Print and fill out a “observer/job shadow form.”
- Compile proof of all heath documents needed:
- Proof of immunity to Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps, regardless of age.
- Documented history of two MMR’s or documentation of positive Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps titre.
- Proof of TB skin test done within the last 12 months with negative results.
- If TB skin test positive, documented report of a negative chest x ray must be on file. In addition, TB symptom survey must be on file and updated annually.
- Proof of immunity to Varicella.
- Documented history of two Varicella vaccines or positive Varicella titre or documented history (from a health care provider) of chicken pox or shingles.
- Proof of influenza vaccination for the current influenza season for any observer who is in a HSHS facility for at least one day of their observational period between October 1 and March 31.
- Upload the job shadow form and health information documents using the form below.
- Once all information is processed a representative from Human Resources will contact you to schedule a 30-minute orientation, plus a job shadow time.