Vaccine Doses Available
- First, second and booster doses for individuals 12 years and older. Anyone under the age of 18
must have a guardian present to receive the vaccine. Boosters must be five months or longer
since the completion of the initial vaccine series.
- Third doses of Pfizer and Moderna for individuals with compromised immune systems. It should
be 28 days or longer since the second dose was received.
Click here for more information about COVID vaccine booster eligibility.
When to get a COVID Test
Not sure if you need a test? Read our symptom checker here.
HSHS Medical Group COVID Vaccine and Testing Drive-Thru Locations
Appointments are required for vaccines and tests.
Drive-Thru Care - Springfield
Located in Scheels’ parking lot at 1118 Legacy Pointe Dr., Springfield, IL
Drive-Thru Care - O’Fallon
406 Hartman Ln., O’Fallon, IL 62269
Drive-Thru Care - Decatur
5285 E. Maryland St., Suite A, Decatur, IL 62521
Vaccine availability at any given date depends on dose allotments from the health department.
Check www.hshs.org/vaccine for the most up-to-date vaccine availability with HSHS.
Looking for additional locations to get the vaccine? See if your primary care doctor's office is offering the vaccine or visit www.vaccines.gov/search.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
1. Go to www.myhshs.org.
2. Login or create a MyHSHS account by clicking “Sign Up Now."
3. From the Main Menu, click “COVID-19 Test/Vaccine.”
4. Click “COVID-19 Vaccination” to schedule your first, second or third dose vaccine appointment.
By Phone - Only available for vaccine appointments. Testing appointments must be scheduled online through MyHSHS.