HSHS Medical Group is pleased to announce Naim Khoury, MD. MS., vascular and interventional neurologist, now sees general neurology patients in Shiloh one Thursday per month. Dr. Khoury’s Shiloh office is located at 1116 Hartman Lane, Shiloh, IL 62221.
Dr. Khoury earned his medical degree from the American University of Beirut in Lebanon. He completed his clinical interventional neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Montreal in Quebec, Canada. He completed his clinical research fellowship in stroke and cerebrovascular diseases, vascular neurology fellowship and neurology residency at Washington University in St. Louis, MO. Board certified in vascular and general neurology, Dr. Khoury is a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology, American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
As a vascular and interventional neurologist, Dr. Khoury’s scope of practice includes:
- Acute evaluation and medical management of Ischemic Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attach (TIA)
- Acute endovascular treatment of Ischemic Stroke (Mechanical Thrombectomy)
- Secondary Stroke prevention
- Intracerebral and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Ruptured Intracranial Aneurysms endovascular management
- Refractory Epistaxis endovascular management
- Outpatient evaluation, counseling and associated endovascular management
- Vertebroplasty, Facet Joint block and Spinal Foraminal block for back pain management
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling (IPSS)
- Intracranial Venous Angioplasty and Stenting
- Head and Neck Tumor Embolization
For referral information, call 217-757-6868. To learn more about Dr. Khoury and other HSHS Medical Group specialists, visit hshsmedicalgroup.org.