Breastfeeding Class | Highland | Oct 6
Oct. 06, 2020 | 6:30 PM -
Get the answers and confidence to get started breastfeeding in this one-night, two-hour session. The class is open to expectant mothers and support persons. Class is taught by an RN certified lactation counselor.
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Importance of exclusive breastfeeding
- The importance of Skin-to-Skin
- The importance of early initiation of breastfeeding
- The importance of rooming-in with your baby
- Feeding Cues
- Effective positioning & latch
- Breastfeeding support resources
- Establishing a good milk supply
Recommended to complete class 28-36 weeks.
Online Registration is temporarily suspended. Please call 618-526-5464
to register or for more information.
Spots Available: 0
Sorry, there are no seats remaining for this event