14 participants per clinic. Please bring running clothes and shoes.
The small group presentation includes:
- A demonstration of proper running form
- Instruction on dynamic stretching and cadence count
- A video gait analysis
- Shoe fitting by Toolen’s Running Start
- Discussion on common running injuries
- Question and answer session with physician and physical therapist
FREE to participants
With our trained specialists, we can adjust and improve performance for all levels of runners – from beginners to experts – safely with a comprehensive examination and one-on-one support. Led by HSHS Medical Group family physician Dr. David Bereda and HSHS St. Elizabeth’s physical therapist Kristen Busch, PT, DPT, the program’s goal is to support and educate runners on injury prevention and performance enhancements through a personalized plan. Additional community partners of the program include Toolen’s Running Start and the McKendree Metro Rec Plex.
Choose date before clicking Register Now.
If you do not see a particular date, the session is filled.