Our prenatal classes offer you an opportunity to learn stretching and strengthening postures, breathing techniques, and meditation to help you feel more comfortable with the changes in your body, mind, and spirit during and after your pregnancy. These techniques also promote a safe method to ease the discomfort of labor and delivery.
· Helps you develop an awareness of yourself and your baby
· Allows your body to stretch, removing tension, tightness and relieving other common discomforts of pregnancy
· Presents a valuable lesson in the anatomy of pregnancy. What to expect as your body changes to accommodate your growing child
· Increases vitality and energy
· Provides strengthening postures to assist in labor and delivery and for mothering your baby
· Offers breathing exercises that deepen relaxation, relieve stress, and improve your body’s circulation and immune and digestive systems
· Practices meditation to enhance your concentration and focus
· Gives you and your partner loving, supportive yoga postures to practice together
· Offers visualizations to encourage awareness of yourself and your baby
· Provides Ayurvedic recommendations for pregnancy.
Enrollment is Limited.
To register call (217) 670-2388 or go to https://www.flowspf.com/prenatalandkids
Bring payment to the studio on the first day of class