HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital Breese’s Auxiliary is hosting a Used Book Fair and Bake Sale Thursday through Saturday, May 19-21 at the American Legion Hall at 575 North Main in Breese.
Hours will vary by day as follows:
- Thursday, May 19 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, May 20 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission will be charged the first day only – on Thursday, May 19, admission is $6 from 10 to 11 a.m., then $3 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with free admission the remaining two days.
Bake sale items will be available Friday, May 20 only, from 10 a.m. until sold out.
On Friday and Saturday, May 20-21, there will be special price offerings:
- Friday, May 20 – From 3 to 7 p.m., everything will be half price.
- Saturday, May 21 – Everything will be half price all day, with $3 fill-a-bags (bags provided) from 2 to 4 p.m., then all items free from 4 p.m. to closing at 5 p.m.
All Auxiliary proceeds benefit St. Joseph’s Hospital Breese. For more information, contact volunteer services at 618-526-5351 or email email@example.com.