Sept. 08, 2020 | 6:30 PM -
This is a 2-Night Class.
The Prepared Childbirth class was created to help you learn about labor and delivery and decrease anxiety over the process. Both mother and her support person learn how to take an active part in the birth process. You’ll also receive a guided tour of the Women & Infants Center.
- The role of a "labor coach"
- Signs of labor
- What to expect during labor and delivery
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Variations of labor and delivery
- Caesarean birth
- Options for labor and delivery
Recommended to complete class between 28-36 weeks.
Online Registration is temporarily suspended. Please call 618-526-5464
to register or for more information.
9/15/2020 6:30-8:30 PM