(Breese, Greenville, Highland, IL) – HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospitals in Breese and Highland and HSHS Holy Family in Greenville are hosting open interview days for registered nurses (RN) and certified nurse assistants (CNA). Experienced RNs and CNAs may be eligible for a sign-on bonus (subject to eligibility requirements).
Interested RNs and CNAs are invited to come to the HSHS hospital location during specified dates and times below for an interview:
HSHS St. Joseph’s in Breese
- Friday, May 10 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Manager’s Conference Room
- Thursday, May 30 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Manager’s Conference Room
HSHS Holy Family in Greenville
- Tuesday, May 7 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Oak Conference Room
- Thursday, May 23 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Cedar Community Room
HSHS St. Joseph’s in Highland
- Wednesday, May 15 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.in the St. Francis Conference Room
- Tuesday, May 21 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.in the St. Francis Conference Room
Interested applicants may bring a recent resume, but resumes are not required. HSHS and affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
For questions, please contact Jill Wilson, HSHS Southern Illinois Division talent acquisition team lead, at 618-234-2120 ext. 32255 or Jill.Wilson@hshs.org.