Preparing for your new baby is an exciting, yet sometimes anxious time. We are here to provide support and direction through the uncertainties. While in-person tours are on hold, we hope this video tour of our birthing center helps ease your mind during labor and delivery.
Women & Infants Center
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital's Women and Infants Center is the birthing center for one of life's most precious events... welcoming your precious newborn into the world.
Here, you and your precious newborn will be cared for by the area’s most advanced maternal care team and baby experts. That care includes the most comprehensive program in the area with Green Bay’s only children’s hospital and nationally designated Baby-Friendly hospital, a level 3 NICU, Prevea’s compassionate team of women’s care providers and a Maternal Fetal Medicine Center. In the event of the unexpected, know that our high-risk pregnancy and NICU teams are ready with the expertise and experience to overcome any challenges.
To pre-register for your hospital stay call 920-433-8703 .
IN ORDER TO LIMIT THE SPREAD OF ILLNESS:
- Childbirth education classes are all online. Learn more.
- Masking is required inside the hospital.
- Visitor restrictions are currently in place. To read the latest visitor restriction guidelines, please click here.
About the Women and Infants Center
- A private spa inspired bathroom with a walk-in shower that features a rainfall showerhead
- A spacious layout with twice as much space as previous post-partum rooms
- A “family and friends” gathering space with glass door partisan, a second TV, microwave, refrigerator, table and chairs, and a child play space
- A dedicated space for newborn exams, with adjustable natural lighting
- Built in sound system that works with your mobile device, so you can you play your own music during delivery
Two room suitesAvailable on a first come, first serve basis. Private, spacious and comfortable. St. Vincent's Women and Infants Center features Green Bay’s only two-room suites with exclusive amenities that cater to mothers, newborns and families. Here, spacious rooms feature home-like comforts, soothing touches and the latest medical equipment to make all the difference. Click here to watch a video tour.
At baby-friendly hospitals, you and your family receive advanced medical care and the best hospital delivery options in a warm, soothing and inviting environment. After delivery, you and your baby will be visited and checked up on daily, nursing staff can help you learn how to care for your baby and prepare you for your return home, and lactation specialists can help you with your best option for feeding baby.
- Skin-to-skin contact with baby immediately following delivery
- “Rooming-in” to allow baby and mom to bond
- Breastfeeding support
- Lactation specialists available
You are also welcome to invite family or a support person to stay with you while you are in the hospital, as you may find them helpful.
- State of the art security system (HUGS) for you and your baby’s safety
- Spacious two-room suites, available on a first come first serve basis
- NICU attached to the birthing unit, for high-risk mothers and newborns
- Operating room suites inside the birthing unit for C-sections
- Pain and anxiety management
- Holistic methods, such as birthing balls and water therapy
- Medical management, such as epidurals and anesthesiology 24/7
- Nitrous oxide
- Updated bathrooms and delivery rooms provide a home-like atmosphere
- Dad/Support person may choose to stay overnight.
- Warm, friendly and experienced nursing staff provide individualized care
- Free WiFi
- Modern family lounges
- Specialty order meals delivered to you on your request
- Complimentary snacks and welcome gift
- Celebration meal
- Valet parking
- Gift shop onsite
- Online birthing classes
- Milk depot and dispensary
Hospital Video Tour
Available on a first come, first serve basis.
Private, spacious and comfortable.
St. Vincent's Women and Infants Center features Green Bay’s only two-room suites with exclusive amenities that cater to mothers, newborns and families. Here, spacious rooms feature home-like comforts, soothing touches and the latest medical equipment to make all the difference
More about the Women and Infants Center
- Baby-Friendly Hospital
- Breastfeeding Services