Breastfeeding Class 2023 Dates
1 to 2 p.m.
LocationHeritage Room HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital 9515 Holy Cross Ln | Breese
In the event of a cancellation, we request that you notify us as soon as email@example.com
Get the answers and confidence to get started breastfeeding in this one-night, two-hour session. The class is open to expectant mothers and support persons. Class is taught by an RN certified lactation counselor.
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Importance of exclusive breastfeeding
- The importance of Skin-to-Skin
- The importance of early initiation of breastfeeding
- The importance of rooming-in with your baby
- Feeding Cues
- Effective positioning & latch
- Breastfeeding support resources
- Establishing a good milk supply