Prepared Childbirth Class 2023 Dates
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Combine with Breastfeeding and Know Your Newborn afternoon sessions
LocationHeritage Room HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital 9515 Holy Cross Ln | Breese
In the event of a cancellation, we request that you notify us as soon as email@example.com
The Prepared Childbirth class was created to help you learn about labor and delivery and decrease anxiety over the process. Topics include:
- The role of a "labor coach"
- Signs of labor
- What to expect during labor and delivery
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Variations of labor and delivery
- Caesarean birth
- Options for labor and delivery