Chippewa Health Improvement Partnership
Chippewa Health Improvement Partnership is a collaborative endeavor striving to enhance the quality of life of the residents of Chippewa County, through educational and preventative initiatives promoting wellness and good health.
CHIP identifies health needs and establishes priorities from which collaborative activities are created to help improve the health status and quality of life of our community. View the official CHIP website.
Our accomplishments include:
- Partner in the formation of the Chippewa County Dental Foundation, Inc.
- Partner in the formation of the Marshfield Clinic Chippewa Dental Center
- Partner in the formation of the Open Door Clinic
- Developed Chippewa County resource website
- Lead effort in getting cardiac defibrillators for community facilities.
What You Need to Know
- American Hospital Association NOVA Award (2013)
- Exemplary service award from Chippewa County (2010)
- Chosen to represent Chippewa County at the Healthy Wisconsin Leadership Institute (2009 & 2010)
- Identified as a Best Practice with the Hospital Sisters Health System Mission Accountability (2009)
- Wisconsin Hospital Association Global Vision Community Outreach Award (2009)
- Pathways Community Service Award (2008)
- American Hospital Association Nova Award Finalist (2008)