The cafeteria is located on the lower level of the hospital near the main elevators and is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A menu of the day will appear on your breakfast tray each morning. Please complete all three meal selections and remember to include your name and room number at the bottom. You may give your menu selections to your nurse for pickup. If necessary, a nutrition services assistant is available to help you with your menu.
Diagnostic procedures such as X-rays and laboratory tests may require that your meal be missed or delayed. As soon as our nutrition services department is notified that you can resume eating, your meal service will restart.
What You Need to Know
- develop nutritional care plans with the patient and/or family to improve the nutritional status of the patient to aid in healing and recovery
- routinely monitor the patients’ tolerance to meals, tube feedings and IV nutrition
- provide nutrition counseling and education to both inpatients and outpatients by physician referral or patient request
- Hot Lunch: 11 am – 1:30 pm
- Grab & Go items until 2 pm