Patient Financial Services
We are here to help you with questions regarding patient billing, insurance, financial assistance, our community care program or the insurance marketplace for HSHS Sacred Heart and St. Joseph's hospitals.
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Closed weekends and holidays
By Email: PFS@hshs.org
- Insurance Marketplace
- Patient Estimates by MyHSHS
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Price Transparency
- Click here to learn more about the potential cost of your care.
Frequently Asked Questions
View more information.
Download a Financial Assistance Application.
- You are encouraged to discuss any aspect of your treatment with your physician, nurse, therapist or counselor.
- If you do not feel that your questions or concerns have been resolved, we encourage you to contact the unit supervisor or manager.
- If you would like to discuss your questions or concerns even further, we encourage you to contact the patient advocate in Social Services, 715-717-7468, or the Hospital Administrator, 715-717-7200.
If you feel your concerns were not resolved by HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital to your satisfaction, you can file a complaint or grievance with an outside agency. You may contact: Bureau of Quality Assurance, 610 Gibson Street, Eau Claire, WI 54701, 715-836-4752 or the Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring, 1-800-994-6610.
View privacy notice.