Behavioral Health Center
In a time of crisis when people are faced with behavioral health or substance use disorders, they can turn to us for the dignified, confidential and compassionate care they need.
Along with our sisters hospital in Eau Claire, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, and our outpatient partner, Prevea Health, we provide inpatient and outpatient assistance for people of all ages — children, adolescents and adults.
- For appointments for outpatient behavioral health services at Prevea Behavioral Care, call 715-717-5899.
- For information about inpatient services, call HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital at 715-717-4272.
- For information about adult substance use disorder treatment, call L.E. Phillips-Libertas Treatment Center at 715-723-5585.
What You Need to Know
Our Behavioral Health Center is an acute (in hospital) mental health program that provides comprehensive short-term care. It serves people who are in crisis and facing serious mental health concerns. Patients are accepted on either a voluntary or involuntary basis.
Outpatient behavioral health services are offered by Prevea Behavioral Care. With several locations across the Chippewa Valley, Prevea's Health's behavioral care team is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients with confidential care in a supportive, nurturing and therapeutic environment.
- Marriage and relationship issues
- Children, adolescent and adult behavior issues
- Parenting, blended family and divorce issues
- Depression, including postpartum depression
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Trauma, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sexuality and identity issues
- Stress management
- Work/employment problems
- Employee assistance program
Help coping with:
- Chronic pain
- Heart health
- Sleep disorders
- Fertility issues