The compassionate inpatient therapy team at HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital in Chippewa Falls is dedicated to helping patients make an optimal recovery.
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital in Chippewa Falls provides a wide range of therapy services including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our therapists are an integral part of the patient’s comprehensive care and work in collaboration with the patients’ healthcare team — including their physicians, nurses, social workers, case managers and dietitians — to ensure the highest quality of care. Our therapists also assist with discharge plans and home modifications, based on prior level-of-function and special care needs.
The variety and depth of services available here offers many benefits:
- Our rehabilitation teams meet daily to discuss the individual needs of patients.
- A full range of hospital services such as trauma care, radiology, laboratory and electrodiagnostics are available on the premises.
- Our therapist- and nurse-to-patient ratio is very high.
For more information, call us at 715-717-4361.
- Restoring normal function, strength and coordination
- Improving mobility
- Relieving pain
- Activities of daily living, such as dressing and bathing
- Range-of-motion, strengthening and coordination exercises
- Patient and family education and training in equipment needs
- Vision and memory training
- Regain speaking, reading and writing abilities
- Improve a patient’s ability to understand what others are saying
- Improve a patient’s thinking, math and memory skills, so they can manage their affairs
- Improving swallowing skills to a safe level with food and beverages