HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital is Green Bay’s only children’s hospital – and YOU helped renovate it!
The goal of the Join the Fight campaign was to update/enhance our “hospital within a hospital” with modernized spaces and designs created especially for children and the unique care they require. The areas to be transformed were in the emergency department and the 10th floor (Pediatric
s and Pediatric Intensive Care Units). YOU helped us create:
- The K.C. and Georgia Stock Pediatric Emergency Care Center
- A reconfigured 10th floor devoted to children’s health
- Comfortable spaces so parents can remain with their kids, including a dedicated laundry room, breastfeeding room, and respite area
- Kid-friendly patient rooms equipped with color changing lights, private bathrooms, and seizure monitoring equipment
- A lounge where teens can escape from the rigors of treatment
- An expanded Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with increased capacity to care for critically ill children
- Newly added isolation rooms for kids with highly contagious disease, including COVID-19
Stay tuned for what’s next as we complete the final two phases of the project including the north wing on 10th floor! We’re so grateful for your continued support of our patients, providers, and community. Thank you for Joining the Fight!