HSHS Illinois Division Nursing Student Scholarship
The nursing student scholarship provided by the HSHS Illinois Division offers funding for educational expenses up to a maximum of $15,000. The scholarship is awarded to qualifying students attending an accredited nursing program.
Applications are currently being accepted. Applications are reviewed upon submission and top candidates are chosen for interviews. Applicants should have an interest in working in a HSHS Illinois Division hospital as an RN upon graduation/ passing boards.
HSHS Illinois Division hospitals are:
- HSHS St. John's Hospital in Springfield, IL
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital in Decatur, IL
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital in Litchfield, IL
- HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital in Shelbyville, IL
- HSHS St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital, Effingham, IL
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, Breese, IL
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, Highland, IL
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital, O'Fallon, IL
- HSHS Holy Family Hospital, Greenville, IL
Please direct questions to ILscholarships@hshs.org.