HSHS Illinois Division Nursing Student Scholarship
The nursing student scholarship provided by the HSHS Illinois Division offers funding for educational expenses up to a maximum of $20,000. The scholarship is awarded to qualifying students attending an accredited nursing program.
Informational sessions will be held on Nov. 17 from 9-10am and Dec. 8 from 2-3pm.
Register for the Nov. 17 session here
Register for the Dec. 8 session here
HSHS Illinois Division hospitals are:
- HSHS St. John's Hospital in Springfield, IL
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital in Decatur, IL
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital in Litchfield, IL
- HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital in Shelbyville, IL
- HSHS St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital, Effingham, IL
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, Breese, IL
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, Highland, IL
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital, O'Fallon, IL
- HSHS Holy Family Hospital, Greenville, IL
The application process opens on Jan. 1, 2023. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.