View Your Child's Health Records From Your Computer or Mobile Device

MyHSHS is a free, online personal health record that you can securely access from your home computer, laptop, mobile device or smart phone.

Proxy access to your family's records. Click here for a copy of the proxy access consent form.

Birth Certificate Requests


Please contact the Wisconsin Vital Records with birth certificate requests. Call 608-266-1373, or click here.

( ) -
Security code: