Important Medicare Information
October 11, 2023
The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period runs October 15 – December 7
You trust us with your health care, now let us help you make an informed Medicare plan decision. The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is upon us, the time of year to review and change insurance for 2024.
Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plans change annually and most healthcare providers do not accept all Medicare plans. It’s important to confirm your existing coverage will meet your needs and is accepted by your physicians and hospital. We make available MedicareOnDemand, a recommended Medicare insurance plan resource offered at no cost or obligation in partnership with MedicareCompareUSA, a licensed insurance agency.
MedicareOnDemand is an online one-stop-shop offering you:
Medicare Plan Quote Engine
Instant comparisons of Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Prescription Drug plans available by zip code, and online enrollment. Customize your experience by entering physicians and medications.
MedicareCompareUSA Insurance Helpline with licensed insurance agents Toll-Free
855-480-0049, TTY 711 (Monday–Friday, 8am–7pm)
Get Medicare questions answered, compare plan options, and enroll in your Medicare plan of choice.
Schedule Agent Appointment
Book a convenient telephone appointment with a local and highly-trained licensed insurance agent.
Visit the online Medicare Education Center to view a library of helpful Medicare information at your fingertips.
Learn more about MedicareOnDemand:
Call the MedicareOnDemand Helpline toll-free: Toll-Free 855-480-0049, TTY 711 (Monday–Friday, 8am–7pm)
The AEP runs October 15 – December 7 and we encourage you to use MedicareOnDemand resources to make informed Medicare insurance decisions going forward.
Thank you for trusting HSHS Medical Group to keep you feeling your best.
Here are just a few of the questions your MedicareOnDemand licensed insurance agent can answer:
- How do I determine which Medicare plans my physicians and hospital accept?
- What are the differences between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans?
- What does it mean when I read that Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans are “bundled” with a Medicare Prescription plan?
- Which Medicare plan should I choose if I spend considerable time traveling or away from my primary residence?
- How do I find the Medicare Prescription plan that is the best fit for my specific medication needs?
- What if I join a Medicare Advantage plan and don’t like it?
Why does HSHS Medical Group recommend the services of MedicareOnDemand?
- MedicareOnDemand represents plans accepted by your healthcare provider including Medigap (Medicare Supplement), Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Prescription plans. You can compare our accepted Medicare plans based on your specified needs and preferences.
- MedicareOnDemand keeps you informed of Medicare plan network changes that may impact access to your healthcare providers.
- MedicareOnDemand is serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent agency and their loyalty is to you, not an insurance company. This is especially important as you compare Medicare plans offered by different companies.
What are the advantages for patients using MedicareOnDemand?
- All MedicareOnDemand services are provided at no cost or obligation to our patients.
- MedicareOnDemand represents Medigap (Medicare Supplement), Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Prescription plans. Comparing plans will help you understand your options.
- Licensed insurance agents serve as your advocate throughout the plan comparison and enrollment process. They make sure you understand next steps and that your Medicare coverage starts on time.
- Your Medicare insurance needs may change over time. MedicareOnDemand checks with you each year during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) to make sure your needs are met for the coming year.
What is the right Medicare plan for me?
MedicareOnDemand was developed with an understanding that there is no single Medicare plan that is right for everyone. Your choice of plan should take into consideration:
- Do all of your trusted healthcare providers accept the Medicare plan?
- Are you looking for a lower plan premium or more comprehensive coverage?
- Are all of your medications covered at the lowest out-of-pocket price?
- Does your choice of Medicare plan fit your travel lifestyle?
Marketing Project Manager
MedicareOnDemand is a non-government site hosted by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent health insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services are provided at no cost and without obligation; MedicareCompareUSA and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan when enrollment occurs. Healthcare providers receive no financial benefit when patients use the service. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent 6 organizations which offer 24 products in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options. MCUSA_1022_MODAEPLTR_C