Diabetes Self-Management Education
Helping you successfully control and manage your diabetes
Whether you’re well into your journey with diabetes or are newly diagnosed, we can help you successfully manage your diabetes. Our registered nurse and registered dietitians work together to provide you tips and knowledge to help you manage your diabetes through medication, diet and exercise.
If you have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes and would like more information on managing your diabetes, please contact Lisa Ketchem at 618-526-5743.
Please see the below information to learn more about our Diabetes Self-Management Education program.
Contact your insurance using the below codes to see if you qualify for outpatient services.
- G0108 - Diabetes Self-Management Individual Outpatient
- G0109 - Diabetes Self-Management Outpatient Group/Class
- CPT Code - 97802 - Medical Nutrition Therapy
Financial assistance program options are available.
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring devices
- Annual KidneyMobile - provides free kidney and diabetes screenings in conjunction with the National kidney Foundation of Illinois
- Community Health Fairs offered each spring and fall
- Spanish interpreters available.
Diabetes and Nutrition Education Team
For more information, contact any of the members from the Diabetes Education Team.