When can I schedule an appointment?
The imaging department is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Scheduled appointments as follows:
- General X-Ray | 24 hours/day
- CT Scan | 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- MRI | 7a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ultrasound | 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mammograms | 7:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- DEXA (bone density) | 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine | By appointment only
Appointments are not necessary for general X-Ray, but are requested for the other modalities. Exceptions are made on emergency cases.
Certain modalities such as CT, MRI, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine may require a pre-authorization from an insurance provider before the exam may be performed. All imaging tests need to have an order from a provider.
For more information about the services available at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital, call (618) 526-4511