JOB SHADOWING AT HSHS
Thank you for your interest in job shadowing at HSHS. Please complete the steps below to begin the application process.
Please note: If you are already an HSHS colleague, you do not need to fill out any of the below documentation. Please contact the department you are interested in shadowing to make job shadowing arrangements.
1. Fill out and submit the form below.
2. Compile proof of all heath documents needed:
Proof of immunity to Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps, regardless of age. Documented history of two MMR’s or documentation of positive Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps titre.
Proof of TB skin test done within the last 12 months with negative results. If TB skin test positive, documented report of a negative chest x ray must be on file. In addition, TB symptom survey must be on file and updated annually.
Proof of immunity to Varicella. Documented history of two Varicella vaccines or positive Varicella titre or documented history (from a health care provider) of chicken pox or shingles.
Proof of influenza vaccination for the current influenza season for any observer who is in an HSHS facility for at least one day of their observational period between October 1 and March 31.
3. Download the job shadow form, fill it out and save it.
4. Upload the job shadow form and health information documents using the document upload fields in the form below.
5. Once all information is processed a representative from Human Resources will contact you to schedule a 30-minute orientation, plus a job shadow time.