HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital has made a commitment to be recognized within our community as a hospital that provides exceptional customer service. We expect all individuals who represent HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to exhibit our five service behavior standards:
- Create positive first impressions
- Demonstrate care and concern
- Respect dignity and maintain confidentiality
- Be a team player
- Initiate service improvements
- Be physically capable of doing volunteer work.
- Be responsible for providing your own transportation.
- Be able to attend and participate in appropriate orientation and training sessions.
- Be willing to foster the hospital’s four Core Values of Respect, Care, Competence and Joy
Additionally, Youth Volunteers, must:
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Be able to work during summer months or at other times throughout the school year as approved by the Volunteer Coordinator.