St. Elizabeth's Hospital therapists and therapy assistants are highly trained in multiple specialties. Outpatient clinics serving the metro east community are located in Belleville, Edwardsville, Mascoutah, and 2 locations in O’Fallon.
Restoring Function and Improving Quality of Life.
Our therapists are clinically trained experts that optimize your quality of life through personalized exercise prescription, hands on care/manual techniques, other unique specialty programs and education to allow you to understand your condition and improve your function.
Outpatient Therapy Locations
Our skilled therapists provide quality care to people of all activity levels and ages to empower them to live at their highest potential. Each patient will receive an individualized plan of care to help restore function and increase independence. Our outpatient therapy is available at five convenient locations.
Contact us at 618-624-3668 to set up an appointment.
Outpatient Therapy Services
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum
- Pelvic Pain – Female and Male
- Bowel/Bladder dysfunction including Urinary and Fecal Incontinence, Constipation – Women, Men and Children
- Chronic Pain
- McKenzie treatment of spine
- Concussion Care and Recovery
- Parkinson’s – including LSVT
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Dry Needling
- Specialized Orthopedics including golf and running
- Pain neuroscience