Book Fair and Bake Sale set for March 2-4
February 24, 2023
New Location - Knights of Columbus Hall | 480 N. Walnut St. | Breese
HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital Breese’s Auxiliary is hosting a Used Book Fair and Bake Sale Thursday through Saturday, March 2-4, this year at a new location – The Knights of Columbus Hall at 480 N. Walnut St. in Breese.
Hours will vary by day as follows:
- Thursday, March 2 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 3 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission will be charged the first day only – on Thursday, March 2, admission is $6 from 10-11 a.m., then $3 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with free admission the remaining two days.
Bake sale items will be available Friday, March 3 only, from 10 a.m. until sold out.
On Friday and Saturday, March 3-4, there will be special price offerings:
- Friday, March 4 – From 3-7 p.m., everything will be half price.
- Saturday, March 4 – Everything will be half price all day, with $3 fill-a-bags (bags provided) from 2-4 p.m., then all items free from 4 p.m. to closing at 5 p.m.
All Auxiliary proceeds benefit St. Joseph’s Hospital Breese. For more information, contact volunteer services at 618-526-5351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSHS Illinois Communications Manager