Volunteering for HSHS St. Vincent Hospital is a wonderful way to provide a helping hand to those in need. Thank you for your interest in giving back to our community.
Current Volunteer Opportunities at HSHS St. Vincent Hospital:
- Student volunteers: Students must be at least 16 years old and commit to performing a minimum of 50 hours of annual service to qualify to volunteer at the hospital.
- Gift Shop Retail Clerk: Must be a member of the HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Auxiliary.
- Information Desk: Attendant.
- Pastoral Care: Eucharistic Minister to provide the sick with the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- Patient Registration escort: Escort patients and visitors to appropriate areas within the hospital.