HSHS St. Vincent Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is the largest and most established center in the greater Green Bay region providing advanced wound care services since 1998.
Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
Are you one of approximately six million americans who suffer from a slow healing wound?
HSHS St. Clare Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is the only advanced wound care center with a hyperbaric oxygen chamber north of Green Bay and south of Iron Mountain. The center provides advanced, high-quality wound care services closer to home eliminating the time, stress and cost of traveling to Green Bay or Iron Mountain for this care.
A comprehensive treatment plan may include
- Wound cleaning and debridement
- Specialized dressings
- Advanced biological tissues
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Physical therapy
- Nutritional support
Our experts provide:
- Full-service wound care, including the most proven and trusted techniques in wound management.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to supercharge the body’s healing ability with concentrated oxygen to help resolve painful, stubborn wounds and infections.
HSHS St. Vincent Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
Our wound care and hyperbaric center treats
- Pressure sores
- Surgical wounds
- Radiation sores
- Foot ulcers due to diabetes, poor blood flow or swollen legs
- Diabetic foot sores
- Leg wounds due to poor circulation
- Bed sores
- Traumatic wounds
- Leg swelling
Our hyperbaric oxygen therapy services treat
- Qualifying diabetic wounds of the lower extremity
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Delayed radiation injuries
- Wounds due to serious infection
- Bone infections
- Crush injuries