The PGY-2 Pharmacy Informatics Residency Program participates at ASHP Midyear Clinical meeting. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to schedule an interview or visit with the Residency Program Director/Resident at conference showcases. (Virtual meetings are available on request)
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited pharmacy academic program
- Licensed pharmacist, or be eligible for licensure, in the state of Illinois within the first 90 days of the start date of residency
- Completion of a PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Required application materials listed below are to be uploaded into the PhORCAS application portal.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Official college transcript(s)
- Three letters of recommendation accompanied by the ASHP Standardized Reference Form through PhORCAS
Visit our page on the ASHP site directory for more information.