Understand which entrance to go to for your screenings, tests and services. Follow this handy guide.
Campus Map and Parking
Information to help you find your way.
HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
1 St. Elizabeth's Boulevard
O'Fallon, IL 62269
Located just off of Green Mount Road in O'Fallon, Illinois just off Exit 14 on Interstate 64.
Free valet parking is available 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Outpatient Services and the Health Center entrances.
Know your entrance
Patient privacy and comfort is our goal
Opened in 2017, our goal was to create a healing environment that combines technology and efficiencies to provide region leading, high-quality care. In our state-of-the-art facility, we provide advanced services in surgery, medical imaging, laboratory, and the emergency department, just to name a few. We also hope you enjoy the private rooms, efficiently designed clinical areas which allow nurses to spend more time with their patients at the bedside, and the deluxe amenities offered in our Women and Infants Center.
Throughout the design of this facility, you will see that patient care, privacy and overall experience are HSHS St. Elizabeth's priority. You will come to expect the unexpected as we continue to put patients first.
Public parking is available around the hospital campus.
Hospital campus floor guide
The hospital's namesake, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, was credited with building hospitals and giving to the poor. The cherished story of her "Miracle of Roses" was an inspiration for many variations of the rose motif seen throughout the hospital. The abstract interpretation of a rose was custom designed and can be seen in floor patterns, privacy curtains, and glass graphics throughout the hospital.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Surgery Prep/Recovery
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Cath Lab
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Vascular Lab
- Patient Care Unit , Med/Surg
- Women and Infant Center
- Labor & Delivery
- Well Baby & Intermediate Care Nursery
- On Call
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Patient Care Unit, Med/Surg
- Chapel & Spiritual Care
- Cafeteria, Dining Room and Outdoor Dining
Health Center floor guide
- Health Center Lobby
- Retail Pharmacy
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Prairie Heart and Vascular Institute
- Medical Staff Office
- Physician Lounge
- Health Information Management/Medical Records
- Women’s Imaging Center – Mammography, Diagnostic Mammography
- Prairie Heart Administration
- Wound Care Center
- Administrative offices
- Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy; Speech, Audiology, EMG/Nerve Conductions,
- HSHS Pain Management
- Lincoln Surgical
- Human Resources/Employee Health
- Saint Louis University Family Residency
- Scott AFB OB/GYN Services
- SIHF Healthcare
- HSHS Medical Group Multispecialty Clinics: Neurosciences, Urology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics Surgery & Sports Medicine