With specially trained infusion nurses, and experienced clinical pharmacists, St. Elizabeth’s Outpatient Infusion Services offers compassionate, high-quality infusion therapy for patients in our region.
We offer a wide range of infusion therapies to treat a variety of conditions. A physician referral is required. Our therapies include:
- Anti-Infective Therapy (Antifungal, Antiviral)
- Biological response modifiers (tx rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions)
- Blood products such as platelets, RBCs, and/or plasma
- Hemophilia Factor Products
- IM SQ
- Immunoglobulin Therapy
- Intravenous Antibiotics
- IV antiemetics for nausea and vomiting
- IV Hydration therapy
Other services include:
- Declotting/Maintenance VADs, including Central Lines
- Placement and maintenance of peripheral inserted central catheter (PICC) lines
- Port-a-Cath access and maintenance
For a copy of our pre-printed order sheet or ordering criteria, please call 618-234-2120, ext. 25892.
Please fax orders and demographics to 618-641-5452.