At HSHS St. Elizabeth’s, the Pulmonary Medicine team have you covered. Our well-trained physicians have an expertise in diagnosing and managing various pulmonary (lung) disorders.
With offices conveniently located in Breese, Highland, and Shiloh they look forward to caring for you and improving your quality of life.
Common Lung Conditions
- COPD / Emphysema / Chronic Bronchitis
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Shortness of breath
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Chronic cough
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Pulmonary nodules
- Sleep Apnea & CPAP management
- Pleural effusions
- Smoking Cessation
- Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy (ENB) with superDimension™ technology.
- Pulmonary Function Testing – available at each hospital and Shiloh clinic
- Bronchoscopy, including:
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) guided transbronchial needle aspiration
- Electromagnetic Navigational Bronchoscopy