High quality pathology & laboratory services. Our team understands that your child's diagnosis and treatment may depend on the results from lab work.
Our team works hard to get results back to you the same day or next day, and will review and share your results with your provider. If you know your child needs lab work done, please schedule an appointment in MyHSHS.
Just log in and find “schedule an appointment” under menu. You’ll need to choose the location, answer a few questions, select the day and time and then you’re all set. No referral needed!
Don’t have a MyHSHS account? No problem. It’s easy to set up. Learn how now.
- Blood bank testing
- Microbiology testing
- Hematology testing
- Flow cytometry testing
- Molecular and infectious disease testing
- Coagulation testing
- Serology testing
- Urine drug testing (non-employment)
- Virology testing
- Chemistry testing
- Immunology testing
- Outreach testing
- Access to reference laboratories
- Phlebotomy services (inpatient/outpatient)
- Anatomic pathology services
- Service is available 24/7.
- Preferred outpatient hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. However, round-the-clock service is available.
- Appointments are not usually necessary. However, some specialized testing may require an appointment to facilitate the best possible test result turnaround and sample quality.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 920-433-8228.
*Some blood tests require fasting prior to your blood draw. Please contact your health care provider or the HSHS St. Vincent's Hospital Lab to determine the requirements for your specific testing.
Laboratory results are available through your physician, the HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Information Management Department or MyPrevea, if you have a Prevea Health provider.
What to Expect
- 24 hour turnaround time on most testing
- STAT testing
- In-lab outpatient drawing room
- State-of-the art instrumentation run by highly skilled personnel
- A safe environment
- Prevea Health
- HSHS Eastern Wisconsin Divisional Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics
- Mayo Medical Laboratories
- Community Blood Center
- Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene
- Local and state health departments
The HSHS St. Vincent Hospital laboratory accreditations include:
- College of American Pathologists
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)