Trauma Nursing Core Course
LocationHSHS St. Vincent Hospital Heritage Conference Center
CostDoor County colleague $300
Non-HSHS Colleague $350
In the event of a cancellation, we request that you notify us as soon as possible.920-431-3228
The two-day intensive course includes:
- A systematic approach to the initial assessment. Nurses learn A–J mnemonic and the Trauma Nursing Assessment.
- Evidence-based content written by trauma experts. This 24-chapter comprehensive manual features dedicated chapters for special populations.
- Hands-on skill stations. Nurses practice the systematic approach in real life situations with skilled instructors.
- Five online modules. Complete case studies take nurses through an entire sequence of care.
- Verification and contact hours. RN candidates with successful completion will receive the ENA TNCC four-year provider verification card. All attendees will be awarded a contact hour certificate with appropriate contact hours. Course completion awards 18.25 contact hours.
TNCC offers interactive learning with scenario-based assessments
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries.
- A systematic approach to the initial assessment.
- Hands-on training to provide expert care.
- Evidence-based content developed by trauma experts.
- Patient advocacy regarding pain management and family presence.
This course takes place over two days, see the schedule below:
Day 1: 0800 - 1700
Day 2: 0800 - 1200
- For registration or course questions, please contact Jenn Leonard at (920) 431-3228 or Jenn.Leonard@hshs.org.
- In accordance with American with Disabilities Act, please advise Jenn Leonard if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services, so that appropriate personnel can be advised.
- All participants will receive an email confirmation with proof of purchase following completion of registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email from email@example.com following registration, please contact Jenn.
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The Emergency Nurses Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #2322.
Sponsored by: HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and Emergency Nurses Association