CURRENT VISITOR GUIDELINES:
Visitor restrictions are subject to change at any time to address the health needs of our communities in central and southern Illinois. Visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the hospitals and should expect to be screened.
No visitors allowed in our inpatient units, except for:
- Women and infants center: One support person and one doula as a part of their care team.
- Pediatrics (inpatient and outpatient): Under the age of 18 may have two parents/guardians present.
- All patients nearing end-of-life: Special arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Emergency department adult patients: One approved support person with the patient for their duration in the emergency department. If the adult patient becomes admitted, inpatient restrictions would apply and no visitors will be allowed. COVID-19 positives or persons under investigation (PUI) would not have visitors unless special circumstances are necessary.
- Emergency department pediatric patients: Two parents or guardians present for their duration in the emergency department.
- Outpatient appointments and/or procedures, including pediatric patients: One approved adult support person may be with the patient for the duration of their procedure or clinical visit. If the patient becomes admitted, inpatient restrictions would apply and no visitors will be allowed.
Approved visitors must be over the age of 18 and will continue to be screened upon entering the facility for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure.
Please call 217-342-2121 to talk to your loved ones.