- Experience and personal attention that can lead to quicker recuperation
- All-private patient rooms on a case-by-case basis (bathroom and shower included)
- No restrictions on visiting hours
- Around-the-clock nursing, physician and pharmacy availability
- Room-service meal program for patients and visitors
- Family inclusion in patient care plan development
Almost Home Program
The Almost Home program focuses on privacy and convenience, while helping you or a loved one rest easier, heal faster - and make the transition to return home as soon as possible.
When an injury, illness or other medical condition requires additional care, Almost Home offers a specialized environment within the hospital that can help speed recovery. Each patient also benefits from a highly skilled care team (a registered nurse, physical/occupational/speech therapist, and a member of the Pastoral Care Department) that addresses inner and outer healing in a simulated home environment.
Combining health care services that address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of every patient, the Almost Home Program utilizes a “patient-centered” philosophy that addresses both internal and external healing.