Thank you for choosing HSHS St. Anthony's for your upcoming surgical procedure.
It is not unusual to feel apprehensive undergoing surgery. We are committed to providing exceptional patient care, promoting patient education, and enhancing patient safety.
After your surgery is scheduled by your surgeon's office, a pre-surgical nurse will call you approximately one week prior to your scheduled surgery date.
During this phone call, the nurse will:
- Review your health history
- Review your medications. Have a list of your medications ready.
- Don't forget herbal supplements, over-the-counter medications, and/or vitamins taken regularly.
The pre-surgical nurse will give you the specific instructions during your telephone visit including the date, time and location for testing.
When you come for your testing, please bring the following documents with you:
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- Folder with your surgeon's orders
Pre-Surgical Testing Clinic offers:
- Pre-op labs, EKGs, COVID testing
- Pre-op history and physical
- Anesthesia consultations
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information call 217-347-1504