When seconds count, HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital Emergency Center is ready for you, 24/7.
When you enter our doors, your child’s physical and emotional state is our number one priority. Our emergency center is staffed by board certified emergency physicians, experienced in the emergency treatment of infants, children and adolescents. Your child will be seen immediately by our expert trauma staff, committed to treating your child like they would their own.
Breathe. Your child is in the best of hands.
Once your child’s emergency is properly treated, our caring and compassionate staff will ensure all of your child’s needs are met, and clearly communicate with you on additional care as needed. In addition, you’ll have access to more than 70 dedicated pediatric specialists who can further care for your child.
The pediatric experts at HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital care about your child, right here in your community.
Contact us at 920-433-0111 In any emergency situation, always call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
Pediatric Emergency Center
Emergency services provide care to people suffering injuries ranging from a fractured bone to a heart attack or stroke. Our emergency department is staffed with board certified emergency medicine physicians, nurses, and other medical experts who handle a variety of conditions.
Located within the Emergency Department of HSHS St. Vincent Hospital, the HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital K.C. and Georgia Stock Pediatric Emergency Center provides pediatric emergency care services to children of all ages, 24/7.
- Staffed by board certified emergency medicine physicians, an experienced team of trauma surgeons, certified emergency and trauma nurses and other medical experts who are experienced in taking care of infants, children and adolescents
- 6 private patient rooms, specially designed for children
- Play area
Parking for family members/significant others who are attending to a loved one at the Emergency Department or Regional Trauma Center may utilize valet parking by entering the Hospital on the South Webster Ave. Emergency/Trauma entrance.
Additional parking for visitors and anyone who may be coming for inpatient care is available in the ramp on the south side of the hospital.
- Traveling from the south on Webster Ave., turn left on to Porlier St. and then left on to S. Van Buren St. to access the parking ramp.
- Traveling from the north on Webster Ave., turn right on to Porlier St. and then left on to S. Van Buren St. to access the parking ramp.
- Take the elevator or stairs to the third floor (hospital access).
- Take the skywalk (which crosses Porlier St.).
- Upon entering the hospital, you may then take elevator or stairs to first floor, turn left off the elevator (right off the stairs) and walk down the hallway until you reach the registration desk where you may ask for directions to your destination within the hospital.