Virtual Breastfeeding Class
In the event of a cancellation, we request that you notify us as soon as possible.920-433-8300
Whether you’re planning for the arrival of your little one or they are already here, the decision to breastfeed can come with a lot of questions. We’re here to help you prepare with the information, confidence, and skills to successfully breastfeed your baby.
Join us for a virtual class to get your breastfeeding questions answered by a certified lactation consultant from one of our sister hospital's Women and Infants Center - HSHS St. Vincent Hospital in Green Bay.
In this class, you will learn about:
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Why breastfeeding is important
- How breastfeeding works
- What to expect when breastfeeding
- How to breastfeed
- When to feed baby
- Is baby getting enough milk?
- Is mom producing enough milk?
- Tips for breastfeeding success
- Different breastfeeding positions
- Signs of a good latch
- Hand expressing breast milk
- Pumping breast milk
- Breast milk storage
- Breast and nipple care
- Breastfeeding lifestyle