The HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital Laboratory provides timely, cost-effective diagnostic pathology and laboratory services for hospital patients, outpatients and outreach patients in community’s physicians’ offices.
We have board-certified pathologists and our lab personnel participate in continuing education on a regular basis.
Schedule an appointment for your lab work.
Just log in and find “schedule an appointment” under menu. You’ll need to choose the location, answer a few questions, select the day and time and then you’re all set. No referral needed!
Don’t have a MyHSHS account? No problem. It’s easy to set up. Learn how now.
High quality Pathology & Laboratory services
- Outpatient hours are 6:30 am to 6 pm, Monday-Friday (closed weekends)
- All patients must have a lab appointment and register prior to coming to the laboratory for testing.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 920-459-4630.
Laboratory results are available through your physician, the HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital Information Management Department or MyPrevea, if you have a Prevea Health provider.
- Blood bank testing
- Microbiology testing
- Hematology testing
- Coagulation testing
- Serology testing
- Urine drug testing (non-employment)
- Chemistry testing
- Immunology testing
- Outreach testing
- Access to reference laboratories
- Phlebotomy services (inpatient/outpatient)
- Anatomic pathology services
- Prevea Health
- HSHS Eastern Wisconsin Divisional Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics
- Mayo Medical Laboratories
- Community Blood Center
- Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene
- Local and state health departments
The HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital laboratory accreditations include:
- College of American Pathologists
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- 24 hour turnaround time on most testing
- STAT testing
- In-lab outpatient drawing room
- State-of-the art instrumentation run by highly skilled personnel
- A safe environment