- Cardiovascular (heart surgery interventions)
- Gastroenterology (includes colonoscopy)
- General Surgery
- Neurosurgery (includes brain and spinal surgery)
- Oncology (cancer)
- Ophthalmology (eye/cataract)
- Orthopedics/Orthopaedics (includes hip, shoulder, knee, bone and joint surgery)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT)
- Plastic Surgery
- Podiatry (foot and ankle Surgery)
- Robotic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
At HSHS St. Mary’s Surgical Services, we offer traditional and minimally invasive surgical procedures performed at the hands of exceptional surgeons.
Our surgery team goes to great lengths to provide you with the best surgical experience possible — meeting your individual needs with the most compassionate of care. That is why we guarantee you a private hospital room for your inpatient stay and comfortable waiting rooms for your family.
We offer minimally invasive surgery, which shortens your recovery time and lessens the risk of complications. Some procedures are also done on an outpatient basis.
HSHS St. Mary’s has exceptional surgeons in a broad range of surgical specialties. We recruit surgeons who are not only exceptional in their fields but also employ compassion and care in their interactions with you. Many of our surgeons are Board Certified and Fellowship Trained.
Our multidisciplinary surgical team will care for you, including surgeons, anesthesiologists, nursing staff and technicians. And your care does not stop when you are discharged from the hospital. Various ongoing support services are available after your surgery.