How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in St. John's College of Nursing! Below are the steps you will take to successfully apply.
- Decide which program is best for you!
- Check to make sure you have at least 30 credit hours of required pre-requisites.
- Learn about our tuition and fees for each program.
- Request your transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities to be sent directly to St. John's College.
- Contact your professional references and send them this form.
- Register to take the ATI TEAS entrance exam. (BSN students only)
- After the application is processed, you will receive an email with additional documents that we need to complete the application.
- Use the form below for any questions or call (217) 525-5628 and we will be happy to help you through this process.
Complete an online application
(Online application includes an essay and proof of legal name)